If I still have concerns, whom should I talk to?

AMI Pediatric ImagingYou should first talk to the doctor who requested your child to have an imaging exam. Your doctor and our radiologist can work together to decide which exam is best to perform. If you still have questions, ask to speak to the radiologist.